one day of my life being wasted

I am starting to seat and do nothing about my homework. i was thinking to go out with a friend but it's already hot outside. so i decided to update my blog-with-non-reader. haha. pity me eh? never mind of that.
. . .
Yesterday my classmates and i went to cement factory which i've never been there before(any factory in Malaysia). i was so excited and the journey was so long that i've slept in the bus all the way to go there. so i dont hve any idea on where on earth i was yesterday. pasir gudang, mayB. T_T but we have been introduced to a cement factory dat is owned by the Holcim. heard the name for the first time actually. the introducer told us that name originally came from a place named Holderbank. they changed it to Holcim since everybody thought they were a bank before. haha. so there they are. Holcim = Holderbank + cement. cool eh?
. . .
Nothing much to say about the trip or the visit, but it semeed that everybody was smiling all the way (better than when they were in the class of materials of civil engineering). so did my foreigner lecturer. he seemed to be enjoyed to see that we learned something there (or so, i thought). here is some of the photos i've taken (dunno why actually).


If i'm not mistaken, Silo is a place where they keep the cement that is made from a rotate mill. so the 'lorry' there is taking the cement to be brought to site. you know, to make a concrete. we saw how cement being tested in lab. equipments there were so cool. thought of having them in my room.haha. but still wondering why on earth i've never seen even a single woman there???

. . .

Today: i'm still wondering what to do with my day. mayB a lab report? or shud i just make some writing on myself or anything? T_T = bored!

. . .

i've got a phone call yesterday. from a friend. she's one of my best friends in my hometown. she told me dat she was sad. ah, don't have to mention the reasons here. what i was about to say is just that u dunno when will i see those best friends again, together hang out anywhere. i miss them; miss my old times that i spent with them. hopefully they will enj0y their lives so much as i do. err, not today though.

. . .

i've been planning on spending my time with my lover and my family this Chinese New Year. thank Allah dat i'll be in holiday for a week that CNY. it's enough, better than none. can't wait to meet them!

. . .

i miss everybody!

---alin---

Comments

Popular Posts