the last weekend of january

First thing first. a happy birthday wish to my litle(not so little) bro. he's getting older (so do i). so i wish him a happy day and a better year this 2010. i'm sorry that i can't go home since i've got too many things to do here. i'll be home on CNY.it's a promise =)

. . .

eventhough i've got so many things to do whis weekend but i've spent my time shopping with a friend(which is my neighbour n my classmate here). it was exciting, g0t a l0t of things even in jusco. not much of interesting things that i can share here.i'm too tired i guess.

. . .

but im not that tired to share what my r0omate ever said to me when i was back to our room in my 'lovely' KDSE. she told me that my class was lucky that we didnt have any test next week and we can enj0y sh0ping!' walaweyh. i've one test next week.eventhough one test doesnt mean that it is going to be the easiest test ever aite???n what with our assignments that currently i lost count of it??darn it,i can't stand this way all the year. thank god that i MIGHT have another r0omate next sem.i've tried my best to be g0od to her. but PLEASE, stop c0mparing our class.it's ann0ying.my lecturer once said that human lives in a same level of pain.u might see other's happiness but the other person might be in pain as well as your pain.haiz..tired of it!

. . .

yuks!i juz made sum milk tea.what the heck is wrong with it????yuks.this is INSTANT tea.it shud taste better!n0w it's ann0yed me that im n0t in the m0od of bl0gging!yuks2~~

---aLin---

Comments

Popular Posts