It's the December of 2013 You All



I don’t know what is happening to me. I mean, i cant sleep last night, and i my brain goes like ‘I wanna be creative tonight!’ o.m.g. And then i’ve got too many things going on my head. If my place got an easy access to internet, i would have updated my Facebook status, or even my blog. Yeah, that active. Well, it can be considered as ‘active’ enough. LOL.

So the year of 2014 is just around the corner, when is it? Yes, next week! So my first and new resolution would be 5.57 x 2.92 inch. LOL. I don’t always have new resolutions in New Year you know. Because why, i don’t even know.  When i’m determined to do something, i would just do it anyway. It doesn’t matter what is the time, right?
But seriously, there is one thing that i should do though. So...


Dear future Lin Meli,

Could you please hold up your shopaholic sickness on books (I don’t even know if the term is correct.Ha.Ha)? Maybe you could buy 3 books per month? Isnt that enough already? Yes, enough.

Also, could you please jot down every single item you bought? So that you can trace back where the heck has your money gone to?

And remember to save the exact amount of money that we’ve agreed to. Yes, that’s it.

And please lose some weight too. T_T”

Love,

Lin Meli dated December 2013.

Well, it’s more than one thing. Nevermind, good luck with that.

So, now it’s the morning, and my brain turns out to be not-so-bright as last night. LOL.
So (again) 2013 is that weird year where i’ve got married, i’ve lost my first baby,  my husband got appendices & meckel diverticulum in his stomach where he did the surgery, my mother got warded due to hypoglycaemia, my salary was increased, my husband works in the same place as i am, we got to see each other everyday which we never had the chance before, my most favourite phone went missing, people went from ‘When are you going to get married’ to ‘when will you be pregnant?’, Harry Potter movies reach its end and... oh i cant remember all. 

I will be home by first of January 2014. Oh my, i miss my family and that home in Gombak. 

Love, 
Lin Meli

Comments

Popular Posts