Classmates, Friends and I

Hey there! Here is one of the pictures of my classmates and I. Guess where am I?



You don't know? Nevermind. I hate the quality of the picture. Not only this one. But all of em. I hate it so I dont have the desire to upload it here. Wait until I miss u guys.


I am going to finish my study soon (as soon as next year. LOL) and I can't wait to leave this place. I might gonna be missing (0.01 % probability) this place but I dont wanna spend another year in here. Believe me. Things that I might gonna be missing a lot are my friends only. Well, they are human, not things. What did I mean by friend here is the one who i spent the most time together and that will be Awin and Salwa i guess.


Sure enough I can meet Awin easily at KL. But Salwa gonna be in her home in Kedah so I guess, it might be hard to meet you, girl.


First thing first, finish up you final examination then you can think of finishing your study here. Darn it.


Lin Meli

Comments

  1. biasa ah tu sis. nanti bila da abes study. kalu dpt sesama keje dlm satu town, bleh ah jumpe lagi.. kalu tak guna ah fb, blog utk keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.Tu la.Nasib baik ade FB zaman sekarang ni. >,<

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

comments

Popular Posts