I Don’t Really Mind Following YOU. =)

I know some of bloggers follow others with the hope of being followed back. I don’t really care about the system. And some of my followers did follow me so that I’ll follow them back. I used to follow only the blogs that I’m interested in but somehow now I feel the need to follow each of the people who follow me. BUT the problem is that, YOU didn’t put the link in your profile nor did YOU put any comment on any of my posts so I cannot track you back.

 

So here, I am saying I’m sorry to any of my followers that I did not have the chance to follow them back. I don’t mind following anyone, u know, because some blogs might have the content that I might love to read if I had a lot of free time. I am not that ‘blogwalking’ person so it is harder for me to be searching for any blogs that I should follow.

 

Nothing big, just saying. Not that I’m having hundred of followers. LOL.

 

Anyway, thanks a lot for following this blog.

 

To Rossalwa Mustafa, you are my 20th follower so I love you. Hahaha. Hey, she is my friend and my classmate okeh. Still, I love you all too. Hik!

 

21082010411

The 20th follower and me having dinner. LOL.

 

Lin Meli

Comments

  1. hey3x..ko da wat aku lapo KFC! ahaha..anyway, I'm seeing an international follower there..XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee.. Congrats Rossalwa Mustafa..
    Hai awak.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash:Aku pun terliur balik tgk gambar KFC tu.LOL..
    yE la kn, itu rase aku cm dr blog ko kan?Makeup2 punya org.Ekeke.

    EB:Ha, ceni la.Da follow bubuh komen,senang nak track balik.LOL.Thanks for fllowing ^_^ v

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

comments

Popular Posts