.::Another Justin Bieber’s Belieber::.

I’ve never been a Belieber before. Yeah, sure u know WTF is Belieber. LOL. That’s a name for the Justin Bieber’s fans. And I used to say that I prefer to love Cody Simpson instead of this Justin Bieber.

Justin-bieber-and-cody-simpson

See? Justin Bieber really looks like a girl to me. Sorry Beliebers all over the world. LOL.

BUT somehow, I’ve been introduced to a song named “That Should Be Me” by this Justin Bieber featuring Rascal Flatts and guess what, I think I’ve turned into a new Belieber!!! But I would say I’m a Belieber only for that song (hopefully). Have u listen to it?

justin bieber

# I prefer this new hairstyle#

#Seriously, YOU look GOOD Bieber!#

So to Cody Simpson fans, I’m sorry I think I have move on to Justin Bieber. LOL. Now I’ve listened to Cody Simpson’s songs and somehow most of them sounds alike. (My little brother agrees about this. So don’t blame me)

Now I know why most Malaysian girls shouting ‘Bieber, let me be your baby~”. But I’m not gonna do that. I’m somebody else’s baby, I’m engaged, and plus, YOU ARE YOUNGER THAN ME! Hey, Beliebers, I used to say that you guys are overrated. No, DON’T KILL ME!

Lin Meli.

Comments

Popular Posts